and we are officially out of a venue. I am not quite sure what I am going to do yet. It depends on what Ryan’s thoughts are and if he wants to go and visit any other places. But we have to make a decision soon or else we run the risk of everything being booked and us being completely left in the cold. Only time will tell… but at least now we have an answer and know where we stand.